Wednesday, August 25, 2010

count my Tuesday blessings

After my Counting Monday blessings last week, I have decided to make this a regular post except I am counting blessings on a Tuesday this week, then Wednesday the following week...etc. Got the idea?

I am grateful:

1. as my salsa partner blew a breath into my face after I complained about the heat; his breath did not stink.
2. I got Kettle Chip, Honey Dijon at sale price of $1.99 at my local grocery shop East West Market.
3. Moo brought over hot pot ingredients, vegetarian style; I can't wait to try it.
4. armless pianist for inspiration, Marc Monday email for comfort, Clara's smile for warmth and this picture for laughter.
5. I am making contacts in great companies like Vision Critical, Arc`teryx and Obakki.
6. for 72 followers on twitter and 2 recommendations on 'My Salsa Week in Vancouver' post on NowPublic.
7. my daily phone call with my parents oversea; I had a heartfelt conversation today.
8. free, accessible, present and not-so-guilty simple pleasure of the almost full moon tonight; I stood underneath in awe.
9. for Aldo gold oxford shoes to help my double salsa turns; oh dr. Scholl's is hidden inside.
10. Another power outage did not hit my hood; I was lucky to have been stricken twice already.

No comments:

Post a Comment