Friday, August 20, 2010

Clearance Sale Officially On – Breathe Yoga Wear


2008 Manitoba Street, Vancouver (@ 4th Avenue)

Pants $10 | Shorts $10 | Tops $10 | Jackets $15 | Mats 2 for $20


M-F noon-5pm @ 2008 Manitoba Street Vancouver BC Canada


I have been to the 'Breath Sample Sale' about 3 times in the past 1.5 years; I have worn their stuff so it's easy for me to endorse.  It is no lululemon so it doesn't come with that kind of price tags, designs or selections.

The FIT:
I usually try every single piece on before I make a purchase. Their fit is on the loose side. My friend and I are usually a size apart but with dry fit, she gets a size smaller so it fit her just right and looser on me. Their Yoga pants on the other hand are very fitted so please be sure to try multiple ones on even if they are the same colour; each may very well mould to your body differently.

What I have Purchased:
I have purchased their short sleeve dry fit in xs,  every single colour in the selection so white, black, red, light purple, blue and dark blue.
Yoga pants: for summer months, I have purchased the Capri style in brown and green. It has a drawstring waistband and the leg is cropped to the calf with a back slits. This style is a little lower rise than I would have liked, finding myself doing the annoying and graceless pull- it-up while I workout. As for the colder times, I would go with the Roll Down Pant in full length which I find very versatile if I wanted more warmth around my tummy with the rise up when I leave gym into the coldest winter night.

I love their mats and have got them in purple and red. After washing them a couple of time, I find them softer than ever. Big thumbs up for the price I spent. (maybe I don't know any better since this is the first and only mat I have ever purchased; maybe there are ones with some crazy thread counts)


Breath Yoga Wear on display

No comments:

Post a Comment