Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blessed!

For the past week, I have made great strides in turns of job hunt front. Even though I do not have final good news to share yet, I have got a great feelings about this potential new opportunity. A recruiter sought me out and after speaking to her, it led to HR recruiter interview then a face to face with the hiring manager. I have my fingers, toes and even my eyes crossed for this. It moved rather quickly and I LOVE that because all job seekers can all agree that waiting is the toughest part.

I feel blessed! I have my great friends and family cheering me on. I am reassured when I am second guessing. I am encouraged when I am agonizing over ..well life itself but I know the only way to go is up :)

also, I am inspired by this: Simple Living

really, keep it simple

No comments:

Post a Comment