Wednesday, May 5, 2010

you seem to attract a lot of weirdos

That seemed to be the common comment after sharing some of my stories: this, this and that (still writing this one). Or, I get: you also seem to reject a lot of guys, maybe you are being too picky! (scream. I need an upgrade on wordpress to give you a sound, a real life experience. Soon, I promise!) Maybe, that's why I blog.



I wish my modern life is drama queen and frenemy free.

I don't mean to. (I really hate it when I have to apologize for the way I am but I have learned that it is come with being a grown-up)

I do not considered myself to be a hottie (don't get me wrong, I have a healthy and humble self-esteem) But, lately I wish I were born male: all I have to worry about in the morning is whether to go with light blue or dark blue dress shirt with dark denim or dark khaki and brown or black belt and shoes. And, I do not have to (I should but not forced) care about the challenges (12 in this case) that women face in any generation. I do not have to walk that narrow line, in that box, category, stereotype...etc the list can go on.

I particularly have hard time dealing with my blushing syndrome and maybe at times, it just sends out the wrong message in my professional or well, any life circumstances. Maybe I should never touch my hair or be within anyone's personal comfort zone or any body language clues that people are writing about.

Also the whole: should I give out my number to this person (none gender specific) always seem to concern me.  I am trying so hard to have an open mind; cultivate and expand my withering social circle but a lot of times, I am the receiving end of text/call terrorism. Now as a decoy, I can try to direct them to facebook/twitter so they can add/remove, follow/unfollow me as a friend whenever their ADD decides to kick in.

um...Live and learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment