Monday, September 27, 2010

The LBD store on main summer clearance sale


my purchase, C Lace top from LBD store

bling it up with my handmade brooch
Today, my neighborhood, main street was blocked for one of the street fairs again. I just LOVE it when that happens. The idea of being able to roam, chalk, salsa or just sit in the middle of the street is just liberating. One of the best things is that the vendor on main will take advantage of having a sale; I was lucky to score this C Lace one shoulder top from the LBD store for $10 bucks. What also caught my eyes was this pair of funky sandal; it is very comfortable but damn it! damn it!  it was sold out in my size. I want someone to have it so I took a picture for all my friends for the remaining sizes (6/7/7.5/8). People! run out now to get it and enjoy it for what's left of Vancouver summer.

$10

No comments:

Post a Comment